Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you a Physical Therapy Assistant who is passionate about providing cutting-edge care to your patients? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you to join our team at FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Therapy – Bay Ridge, located in Brooklyn, NY. Our innovative company is committed to your growth and success, providing you with opportunities to learn and grow in a supportive environment. As an Outpatient Home Physical Therapy Assistant, you will be an integral part of our team, working alongside skilled therapists to deliver exceptional care to our patients in the comfort of their own homes. We value excellent customer service, and require a professional and drama-free attitude.
We offer a competitive pay rate, with opportunities for productivity bonuses and career advancement within our company. Our team values exceptional customer service and a drama-free, professional environment. If you are a self-motivated, passionate, and dedicated individual with a willingness to learn, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity as an Outpatient Home Physical Therapy Assistant at FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Therapy – Bay Ridge, located in Brooklyn, NY.
- Assist in the implementation of therapy programs, under the supervision of licensed therapists.
- Provide support to patients during therapy sessions.
- Monitor and document patient progress and report back to the therapist.
- Prepare treatment areas and equipment for therapy sessions.
- Educate patients and families on proper techniques and exercises.
- Provide exceptional customer service to patients and their families.
- Maintain productivity standards to be eligible for productivity bonuses.
Skills & Qualifications
- Associate’s degree in physical therapy assistant program.
- State licensure as a Physical Therapy Assistant.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Professional conduct required.
- Passion for helping patients who require vestibular, balance, neurological, and fall-risk intervention.
- Prefer at least one year of experience working in an outpatient neurological or orthopedic center, or previous vestibular rehab experience, but we welcome new graduates.
Why You’ll Love This Job
Accelerate your career within a fast-paced, innovative environment when you join the FYZICAL team in Oswego, NY, as our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)!
Here, you will have access to the latest in cutting-edge technology as you work side-by-side with expert PTs, giving you a unique front-row seat to learning opportunities at the world’s fastest-growing healthcare franchise. In this Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) position, make a lasting impact as you take an active role in helping appreciative patients progress and reach their recovery goals with the backing of an outstanding, supportive staff. This is your opportunity to be part of an exciting company that is setting a new high bar in the physical therapy field. As part of the FYZICAL family, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits.
It’s time to be excited about your future! Apply for FYZICAL’s Physical Therapist Assistant job opening today!
Be part of something unique and exciting as you build a successful career with a forward-thinking company as our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) in Oswego, NY!
Join a capable group of professionals who work together, learning and evolving as a team, to reach next-level results. In this Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) role, you will be given the freedom to break with traditional approaches, instead, using the best innovative path when planning patient treatment. We use the latest in technology and cutting-edge tools, ensuring you will always be up-to-date on current trends and able to provide your patients with the best quality care. Unparalleled continuing education opportunities will allow you to advance your skills, keeping your career on the leading edge.
This is your chance to advance with a world-class company that is paving the way in a market currently exploding with opportunities! Apply for our Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) job opening today!
- Help the PT in all aspects of patient care
- Under the guidance of the PT, perform therapy techniques/exercises
- Measure and track patient progress, informing PT of all changes
- Provide patients with needed continued care information
- Assist the Physical Therapist in patient handling, treatment, and management
- Carry out techniques and exercises prescribed by Physical Therapist
- Keep Physical Therapist up-to-date on changes in patient progress
- Help measure and track intervention effectiveness
- Educate the patient on continuing care
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate of a Physical Therapist Assistant program (accredited)
- Up-to-date Physical Therapist Assistant license